- Aeration pulls cores of soil out of the ground
- Reduces compaction
- Promotes soil health and strength
- Increases water and nutrient uptake
- Reduces the problematic Brown Patch Fungi that are found in the soil
- Aeration is a very important aspect to soil health. Through children playing, mowing the lawn or having a cookout we create compaction on our lawn over the course of a year. The native clay soil we have here in Richmond can be hard as a rock. If you have tried to plant anything recently I am sure you will agree.
- During aeration we will double aerate the lawn to ensure that your lawn gets the best coverage. Small problem areas will receive additional care with a tiller and some organic topsoil, compost mix.
- Choosing the right seed for the Richmond area is extremely important when expecting a lush lawn.
- Our seed is custom blended to withstand all the extremes that we are faced with:
- Seeding is done after aeration to ensure that seed to soil contact for the best possible results.
It’s all about soil health with us. The use of natural bionutrients helps strengthen your soil. A strong and healthy soil will produce a lush lawn. Synthetic chemicals feed your lawn superficially, focusing only on the blades of grass rather than the soil. The real “root” of the problem (pun intended) is where the growth begins, in the soil, and that’s where our natural products take the lead. Take it from us: you are going to want a naturally strong soil rather than tiny blades addicted to synthetic chemicals with RVA’s hot summers and cold winters.